Offer players completely individualized attention and a personally customized practice plan. The pace and methods are customized to each player’s unique skill set and the ability of each player to adapt to the changes. Because these lessons are designed around one player, we modify the lesson plan and incorporate new techniques at each lesson to help the player advance at her own pace.
Help players improve while enhancing team relationships and nurturing healthy and productive competition. Instruction is customized to the unique skills and abilities of the group, so players should have a similar skill level. Goals and methods are systematic and move as quickly as the group’s improvement allows.
- Before your first lesson, please print, complete, and bring this HIGH HEAT waiver.
- To use the facility, all players need sneakers (no cleats). Pitchers need to bring a catcher (parent, teammate, coach, friend), glove, and ball. Hitters need hitting equipment (bat, helmet, batting gloves, etc.). Catchers need full catching gear. Players coming for throwing, fielding, or footwork lessons need a glove and ball.
- If you will be late to a lesson, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you and give you a full lesson.
- If you need to cancel a lesson, let us know 24 hours in advance. Late cancellations may result in compensation for that lesson.
- If you schedule and miss a lesson without notifying us, you will be charged the cost of the lesson.
- If you sign up for a group or clinic lesson package and cannot attend a particular session, the cost of that lesson is nonrefundable. If you want to make up a session that you missed, you can schedule a separate private lesson.